If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Crew Operations Coordinator Job vacancy in Dubai. To provide 24-7 operational support to facilitate safe and efficient departure and arrival processes for Flight and Cabin Crew. The role holder is responsible for a wide variety of operational tasks including ensuring the correct number of legal crew reports for departing flights, producing destination-specific mandatory documentation, and providing outstanding customer service to Emirates crew that depart/arrive through the Crew Operations facility.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Operations Coordinator
- Identify and resolve discrepancies, and process exceptions occurring during check-in, including crew no-show, lateness, missing/incorrect documentation, and last-minute sickness.
- Oversee the Crew Airport Standby Lounge and facilitate the standby crew allocation process. Ensure that crew called from standby and fully prepared, briefed for duty, and provided with the correct documentation to protect on-time performance.
- Support the execution of all departmental contingency plans in response to any type of operational disruption including bad weather, aircraft incident, severe traffic congestion in DXB, and/or airside tunnel closures.
- Work closely and effectively with all ‘day of ops’ stakeholders including DXB Immigration, Customs and Police teams, dnata, Airport Services, and Crew Scheduling to resolve issues and support the delivery of a punctual Crew Journey.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional Customer Services skills are a must.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Must be able to operate independently with limited/general supervision.
- Awareness of crew regulatory requirements preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time