Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Coordinator Job vacancy in Dallas. This job falls within the IOC Operations Support and Planning team in the Integrated Operations division and is responsible for overtime coverage.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator
- Administers overtime for both Central Load Planning and Dispatch teams as needed, including day-in-advance and day-of overtime
- Uses Ascent Workforce management software (scheduling engine) to create schedules daily
- Updates Workbrain for Central Load Planning exceptions
- Reviews and awards Central Load Planning vacation change requests
- Interfaces with Dispatch and Central Load Planning on all scheduling fronts
- Communicates operational plans, impacts, and decisions to both management and front-line employees
- Monitors and reports on team member attendance in accordance with attendance policy for Central Load Planning and Dispatch
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work varying shifts, 7 days a week
- Ability to concisely present work
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Working knowledge of the shift scheduling and exception process
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving and results in analysis
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.