Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in New York. The Lounge Concierge is responsible for checking in lounge guests, resolving guest inquiries and assisting with travel arrangements, and serving drinks and meals at Alaska Airlines lounges.
As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role provides an inviting and comfortable environment for lounge members and guests through individualized interactions that create a hassle-free travel experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Concierge
- Provides an inviting and comfortable lounge environment, establishing a personal connection with each guest.
- Supervised to deliver responses and resolutions to customer inquiries, assist guests with necessary travel arrangements (e.g., seat assignments, check-in service, reservations), and prioritized members’ needs and requests in a tight time frame.
- Follows established procedures to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge.
- Promotes Alaska Airlines products and services (e.g., membership, day pass, etc.).
- Identifies creative solutions to handle unhappy or mishandled passengers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to project a professional image and be approachable with strong social skills.
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate with confidence.
- Able to multi-task while working under pressure.
- Able to make quick, sound decisions in a challenging and varied work environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 19-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.