Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in San Francisco. Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork, and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization?
If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Concierge
- Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
- Ensure system-wide “personal service” follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
- Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
- Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
- Greet and assist all high-value/high-profile customers.
- Offer assistance for any special needs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
- Proactive, take-charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
- Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
- Strong knowledge of local city attractions, events, hotels, restaurants, and services.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 15-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.