If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Component Repairs Analyst Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. Measure vendor performance: identify trends, monitor cycle times, calculate yield (cost and quality), etc.
Identify performance gaps, determine causal factors, and develop and implement effective solutions that extract value for the company. Manage the process flow associated with the overhaul maintenance of the company’s off-wing aircraft parts and sub-assemblies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Component Repairs Analyst
- Identify inefficiencies in the daily process and develop tools to address them utilizing Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic, and other technical skills.
- Financially and statistically analyze components, repair programs, consignment sale programs, and vendors. Identify operational information for executive decision-making.
- Monitor the factors that influence cycle times and intercede, as necessary. Assure the Company is efficiently conducting its business. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Oversee the generation of repair orders, then monitor and expedite (as required) those repair orders – 30%.
- Review repair quotes. Consult with internal technical experts, when necessary, and assure executive authorization is provided for material expenditures. Assure known costs are captured in the correct accounting periods.
- Nominate repair vendors and assure components are properly routed.
- Act as the primary interface, externally, with repair vendors, and, internally, with the Materials, Maintenance, Engineering, IT, and Accounting – 10%
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Technical skills to include advanced Excel and Access.
- Strong intellect and aptitude desired, along with the ability to manage multiple and varied activities.
- Good leadership and people management skills, effective communication skills, and an ability to prioritize and effectively problem-solve.
- Familiarity and/or interest in learning aircraft systems.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.