Website Republic Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Tampa, you can apply for this Airport Job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Provides the Captain with proper planning of each flight utilizing all applicable weather information and reports by Company policies and procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Determines that the aircraft is air-worthy by FARs and Company policies and procedures; completes appropriate preflight inspections.
- Along with the Captain, ensures the flight is planned and fueled properly so that the flight may be conducted safely and by policies and regulations.
- Safely, properly and effectively operates the aircraft during the designated period of duty by the Captain’s instruction, FARs, and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, FARs governing the operation of equipment, and manuals, policies, procedures, and other instructions.
- Notifies crew and passengers of turbulent weather conditions or any other operational factors affecting the flight.
- Completes the load manifest for each flight.