Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lihue, Check out this Lihue Job vacancy in Lihue. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
- Able to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Able to work in stressful situations and under tight time constraints
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to accept any work shift awarded
- Must be able to constantly work in Weather / Extremes of Hot / Noise Intensity / Vibration / Atmosphere (Dust, Fumes, Mists, Gases, Poor Ventilation) / Mechanical Parts (Moving Machinery) / Heights
- Possess strong two-way communication skills (sending and receiving information)
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Lihue, HI 96766, USA Job Type : Full-Time