Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Cargo Reservations Specialist Job vacancy in Houston.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Reservations Specialist
- Help maintain service level standards, by answering phones in a timely and professional manner.
- Book all Domestic, International and Quick Pak cargo shipments, for external and internal customers.
- Track and trace cargo shipments, within the Continental system as needed.
- Provide accurate information to customers, as it pertains to rules, regulations, rates and acceptance of all cargo products.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal/external customers.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to complete a full-time 6-week training class with a 90% or better passing grade.
- Will be required to attend additional and re-current training classes as needed.
- Must be willing to work in a 24-hour operation, 365 days per year, including the working of Holidays.
- Flexibility is a must, as your work hours and days may change up to 4 times per year.
- Will be required to attend and pass an FAA-certified Dangerous Goods training class within 1 year of being an employee.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Job Details Company Name : Houston, TX, USA Location : Houston, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time