Website British Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Horley, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Horley. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
Whether you’re a young person looking for the first step in your career, an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies, or even looking for a new career challenge, everyone is welcome at British Airways.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cabin Crew
- Reports safety-related issues through correct channels, and is proactive in adopting the BA ‘Just Safety’ culture
- Deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards and behaviors
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before the expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- You will need to be able to acquire a US Visa
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years