If You are Looking for Jobs in Beirut, Check out this Cabin Crew Job vacancy in Beirut. Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle.
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.