If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Buyer Job vacancy in Jamaica. The Buyer is responsible for the procurement of goods and services for a wide variety of spend categories in support of JetBlue operations. The Buyer executes procurement strategies, negotiates catalog pricing, and runs requests for quotes and/or proposals, as appropriate.
The Buyer is also responsible for reviewing business unit transactions and providing assistance to crewmembers with the purchasing process.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Buyer
- Manages business partner performance through metrics, feedback, and action plan monitoring
- Reviews activity in the eProcurement system and interjects where necessary
- Executes RFx and reverse auctions
- Ensures compliance with operational requirements, internal controls, and regulations
- Identifies opportunities to create catalogs and drive value
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (minimum Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Financial, quantitative, and analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Jamaica, NY, US, 11430 Job Type : Full-Time