Join the easyJet team as a Business Analyst in Luton and be a part of a dynamic and data-driven team. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing data and business processes to identify and solve problems and support decision-making. A bachelor’s degree in a related field and experience as a business analyst is preferred. Apply now to start your career with EasyJet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with stakeholders to define, challenge and document clear requirements using the appropriate techniques for elicitation, analysis of current systems, prioritization etc. to ultimately gain acceptance from all stakeholders
- Accountable for preparing, evaluating, and documenting requirements within an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) delivery framework
- Driving the analysis of business requirements and delivering functional and non-functional requirements to timescales agreed with the Project and Technology Managers
- Works within their team and collaborates with delivery and change teams to review and prioritize new work requests through the appropriate governance, evaluating changes to processes and systems, setting business expectations from the start
- Facilitates evaluation of effort and carries out an impact analysis of requested change, clearly identifying issues, risks, assumptions, and dependencies
Q: Where is the job located?
A: The job is located in Luton.
Q: Is experience needed for this role?
A: Demonstrable experience working as a Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, or System Analyst on bespoke back-end systems developed in-house is required for this role. Experience exhibiting core Business Analysis competencies and skills, and system analysis skills are also required. Experience in data manipulation in Excel, analysis of database structures, and simple database querying using SQL are preferred.
Conclusion: Join the easyJet team as a Business Analyst with technical expertise in Luton and be a part of a dynamic and data-driven team. With demonstrable experience in business analysis and technical skills, you’ll have the opportunity to support the discovery, design, build, and delivery of business and technology solutions for projects. With the ability to identify and manage stakeholders and build close working relationships, you’ll be able to make a real impact on the team. Don’t miss out on this chance to join our team and start your career with EasyJet.