Website British Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Tampa, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
- Fluency in Bengali is a must.
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.