If you are looking for Jobs in Phoenix, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action by the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
Crosschecking and Reports:
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment before taking off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin are cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing, and sealing of duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.