If you are looking for Jobs in Houston, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job. British Airways (BA) is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the United Kingdom-based on fleet size, or the second-largest, behind easyJet, when measured by passengers carried. The airline is based in Waterside near its main hub at London Heathrow Airport.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties by the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Contributes to maximizing onboard revenue and the “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the on-board meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieves individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action by the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.