Website Virgin Atlantic
Are you an experienced Brand Propositions Manager looking for your next challenge? Virgin Atlantic is hiring for a Brand Propositions Manager position at their VHQ in Crawley. Bring your expertise and help shape the future of the Virgin Atlantic brand. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a world-renowned company and make a difference in the industry. Apply now to learn more about this exciting role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Distill trends and scan market developments for opportunities to deliver brand objectives in creative & innovative ways.
- Spearhead and develop a new innovative approach to allow us to bring bigger & better ideas to market faster for our customers.
- Manage creative and research partners & inspire them to deliver their best work with Virgin Atlantic.
- Contribute to the strategic planning cycle, in partnership with the Head of Brand, and partner agencies, defining & sequencing the brand proposition pipeline.
- Embed global connections planning with touchpoint owners.
Implementing the brand proposition pipeline
- Partner with brand and customer journey teams to deliver winning propositions.
- Focus on the customer “moments that matter” to drive the impact of initiatives with our target.
Q: Where is this job located?
A: This job is located at Virgin Atlantic’s VHQ in Crawley.
Q: What experience is needed to be eligible for this job?
A: The job requires extensive experience in brand-building in commercially grounded organizations and a track record of innovation and proposition development success. Experience managing brand manager-type talents is also required.
Q: What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for the Brand Propositions Manager job at Virgin Atlantic? A: There is no specific education requirement mentioned in the job description. However, having a relevant degree or certification in marketing, business, or a related field may be beneficial.
Conclusion: If you have a passion for the consumer and a track record of success in brand-building and proposition development, consider applying for the Brand Propositions Manager position at Virgin Atlantic’s VHQ in Crawley. This is a great opportunity to join a world-renowned company and make a difference in the industry. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to further your career in marketing.