Website Birmingham Airport
If You are Looking for Jobs in Birmingham, Check out this Assisted Travel Coordinator Job vacancy in Birmingham. Reporting to the Accessibility Operations Manager you will be a key role in our Assisted Travel product and ensure we continue to be ‘Proud of Every Journey’ whilst supporting three of our core pillars; Customer, Efficiency and Safety & Security.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Assisted Travel Coordinator
- Take ownership of the service’s daily performance, striving to maintain the airport’s Key Performance Indicators for this area
- Host key areas within the terminal to answer customer queries, support their needs at that point and aid operational decision making through effective communication with colleagues
- Proactively and assertively engage with the Assisted Travel Third Party Contractor, both with operational staff and their Management team
- Undertake dynamic, operationally critical decision making in a high pressure environment to ensure Customers receive an exceptional, safe assistance experience and Airline On Time Performance is protected
- Check-in and engage with departing customers to understand their needs and offer a tailored assistance plan for their journey
- Undertake administrative duties to support a safe operation including briefing customers in the use of complimentary mobility scooters, completing regulatory Electric Mobility Aid paperwork and completing shift / incident reports
- Provide direct support to assisted customers and their luggage including physical assistance / movement of the customer around the terminal and external areas
Job Details Company Name : Birmingham Airport Location : Birmingham, UK Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 06-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit ce0133li.webitrent.com.