If you are looking for Jobs in Provo, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job.
The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest Co. and adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971, when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas, first flying between Dallas and San Antonio. The airline has about 58,000 employees as of September 2018 and operates about 4,000 departures a day during the peak travel season.
Physical Demands And Working Conditions
- Ability to lift objects such as galley stowage bins and carry-on baggage
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, complaint resolution, and conflict de-escalation.
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Must be able to professionally represent the American Airlines brand while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- Airport ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution
- Extensive travel, must be able to spend consecutive nights away from home and endure all climates
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts in various time zones
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; provide friendly reception to all customers
- Position requires some physical exertion, such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, walking, and lifting
- Varying work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Ability to push or pull heavy moveable carts