If you are looking for Jobs in Tulsa, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL), typically referred to as simply Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 304 destinations in 52 countries on six continents, as of October 2018.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Identifying and analyzing market issues and trends, determining appropriate pricing actions, filing of actions, and post-audit assessment of actions
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Embrace diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Must be able to set priorities in a time-sensitive environment based on revenue impact and be able to manage several responsibilities at once
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Providing technical pricing support to other revenue management groups and both internal and external distribution channels and reporting
- Must be detail-oriented, have proven analytical and communication skills, and have the ability to work well with others in a time-sensitive team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, service level commitments, and handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work efficiently as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.