Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Associate Manager Job vacancy in LOCATION. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Manager
- Coordinate and collaborate with Planning (HA/DL) and Managers on daily/long-range work packages and unscheduled maintenance events
- Coordinate and collaborate with Engineering, Line Maintenance, and MOC for a resolution to return AOS/AOG aircraft back into service in a safe and timely manner
- Work with Maintenance Managers to coordinate and provide/request support staff and technical assistance when researching and updating TRAX, deferrals, TSI’s, and AO’s events as necessary
- Other duties as assigned or directed
- Responsible for all Manager duties when Manager is out of office.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Airframe and Power Plant License or Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical and operational skills
- Must be able to work Evenings, Holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA/AOA badge
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time