Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs at DFW Headquarters, Check out this Associate Developer Job vacancy in DFW Headquarters. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Developer
- Researches and implements new technology to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines set forth by the development team
- Participates in code reviews
- Works with a team to create detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates, and ensures tasks/projects are completed on time and within the scope
- Works with production operations department to ensure deployments roll out smoothly and customer groups receive appropriate support
- Documents validation of design decisions
- Supports the enforcement of policy and procedural changes within the development group
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of object-oriented programming, common data structures and algorithms, design patterns, and best practices
- Experience in at least one web framework, preferably including Spring or Spring Boot
- Cloud-based development, Azure, Kubernetes
- Object-oriented and service-oriented application development patterns
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or GitHub
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.