If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Analyst Security Systems Job vacancy in Long Island City. With the guidance of a Security Systems Manager, the Security Systems Analyst actively supports all aspects of the projects from start to finish with a particular emphasis on requirements, development, planning, and successful execution.
The Security Systems Analyst may occasionally serve as the project lead on smaller, well-defined projects or provide support to Systems Managers in project initiation activities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst Security Systems
- Elicit and develop clear, traceable requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Assist in the development of business cases considering financial, resource, and technological constraints; develops cost estimates with consideration of business impacts and risks.
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze security needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Oversee business partners ensuring successful implementation of the agreed-upon scope of work
- Collaborate with developers, architects, subject matter experts, and other security team members to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One (1) year of related experience with CCTV and access control systems
- Able to work flexible hours including some weekends and nights as well as respond on short-notice
- Available for occasional overnight travel (45-50%)
- Experience supporting projects with business users and IT components within a multi-faceted organization
- Analytical and basic project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization,
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Visio; Access
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time