Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Santa Ana, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in Santa Ana. This job is a member of the Airport Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division. This position will be responsible for performing a wide variety of office duties including coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Accesses and manages various periodic reports, including performance, audit, expense, employee engagement, recognition, etc.
- Updates required manualsFiles and maintain all security-related items
- Acts as backup for various payroll functions
- Manages records for OSHA, safety, etc. (301’s, weekly and annual)Assists with budget preparation and reconciliation, including monthly closeout of landing fees
- Supports auditing activities as required
- Tracks and verifies incentive funds earned
- Liaises with CRE/Facilities and vendors to track local projects, as needed
- Leads/direct work with other support staff, as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail-oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Santa Ana, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 13-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.