Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Team Lead Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Team Lead
- Define and track performance metrics, develop scorecards and drive improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies and drive “best practices” within HR processes.
- You must ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Create forecast models to drive insights and interventions.
- Actively pursue the development and ongoing improvement of self-service reporting and analytics tools and capabilities.
- Ensure that any data activities are in alignment with data privacy standards. Promote a risk-aware culture when it comes to data.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of HR practices is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of visualization software (i.e. Tableau), data preparation software (i.e. Alteryx), and advanced analytics software (i.e. Python)
- Experience with cloud-based data lakes and HRIS software is an asset
- Understanding and experience with SQL
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time