Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Fort Worth. American Airlines is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Agent at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Assists with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Assists distressed passengers and customers.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- Depending on airport location this position may work in various weather conditions.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Protects company property and revenue. Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Due to flight operations, Customer Service Agents work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays.