Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Columbus, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer focused and professional. Listening, taking initiative and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Within the last five years, you cannot have been convicted of a criminal act that is considered to be an “indictable offense” in Canada: an “indictable offense” includes U.S. felonies and some misdemeanors.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- The passport must not expire within the next 6 months. The ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada) and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry, and/or a bandage.
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location.
- Must be willing to travel for long periods as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes