Website American Airlines
American Airlines jobs – If You are Looking for Jobs in Philadelphia, Check out this Customer Service Manager, Airport Customer Care Job vacancy in Philadelphia.
This job is a member of the Hubs & Gateways Team or Stations within the Customer Experience Division. This position will be responsible for ensuring a high performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching and developing front-line team members.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Ability to bring out the best performance in the workforce through proactive employee engagement and support for an inclusive working environment
- Ability to monitor and assess performance of self, team members and the operation to make improvements or take corrective action
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Has USPS clearance or the ability to obtain USPS clearance
- USPS has a five-year United States residency requirement
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to use sound business judgment to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Ability to coordinate station activities and collaborate with multi-functional departments and agencies to ensure essential needs are met for a safe, efficient, on-time operation
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Drive operational excellence
- Create an environment that cares for our frontline team members and celebrates the team successes
- Lead airport team to perform their work in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with Federal, state and local regulations including DOT, FAA and other government agencies
- Provide frontline team exceptional support through a variety of mechanisms in order for them to deliver superior customer service
- Promote an environment of mutual respect and trust between frontline team members
- Assess operational environment and conditions to ensure corporate and local scorecard metrics are fulfilled through collaboration across departments and levels
- Ability to work extra hours when there are operational needs
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
- Establish and promote effective relationships with external and internal customer base that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect and dignity
- Provides the direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.