Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Denver. American Airlines is seeking Full-Time Customer Service Agents at the Denver International Airport. The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Responds and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air to ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Depending on airport location this position may work in various weather conditions.
- Due to flight operations, Customer Service Agents work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time