Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mexico, Check out this Representative Job Vacancy in Mexico. The Reservations Sales Representative sells American Airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel needs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Representative, Reservations Sales
- Apply sales techniques, while providing scheduling, fare, and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the basic training and normal call guidelines.
- Representatives are cross-trained to process domestic/international sales calls, including Aadvantage products.
- All functions are performed within certain time constraints that are based on the average talk and work times of fellow employees.
- Must display a high level of professionalism, friendliness, and composure when dealing with customers including the ability to interpret and resolve customer needs.
- In addition, the sales and service representatives will respond to caller inquiries in our non-airline-related ventures as call volumes dictate.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts assigned by seniority, according to operational needs.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the native and the English language.
- Operation of a computer terminal and standard pc keyboard required.
- Minimum 25-49 wpm typing requirement.
- English and Spanish, professional business writing, grammar, and spelling are key skills.
- Satisfactory attendance is required.
- Public communication skills are required.
Job Details Company Name : Location : Mexico Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.