Website American Airlines
Fleet Service Agents perform the handling of items on and off aircraft, carts, containers, and trucks; transporting items between terminals and aircraft; receiving, delivering, weighing, and documenting cargo in a cargo-specific facility (warehouse) or a loading dock area. If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Fleet Service Agent Job vacancy in Boston.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Fleet Service Agent
- Pick-up and delivery as indicated: mail at a mail facility, baggage in bag room; cargo at the cargo facility, or staging areas.
- The cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin cockpit and lavatories; checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to checklist specifications.
- Transporting furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft interiors.
- Arrival and departure activities of aircraft including cleaning aircraft windshield; pushing, towing, and related guide person functions.
- Reads and fills out legibly, documents and forms necessary to the operational requirements of the airline. Includes the ability to perform data entry.
- External servicing of the aircraft including lavatory, potable water, external electricity, air start, and preconditioned air; includes checking all fluid levels.
- De-icing aircraft. May be required to work at heights while de-icing aircraft
- May be required to operate a bus and/or forklift.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Lift, load, unload, and transport bags and cargo to/from aircraft, bag carts, and conveyor belts
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use basic computer skills
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Ability to obtain jet bridge certification
- Must have the ability to pass the US Postal Service background check
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.