If you are looking for Jobs in New York, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The ideal candidate will be customer service-oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and, deplaning.
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system.
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplier stows beverage and snack cart and verifies the count.
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and before landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products.
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid).
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, reaching above shoulder level, and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures.
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary.
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage before and during the flight.
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies.
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations).
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees.
- Other duties as required.