Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in PHL, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in PHL. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Performs a wide variety of office duties including coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations
- Tracks and ensures employees complete onboarding duties, including appropriate system access, assignment of lockers, mailboxes, uniforms, badges, fingerprinting, training, etc.
- Provides assistance with the preparation of management presentations and special projects as required
- Troubleshoots and escalates office technology issues, including telephone and copier machines
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of MS Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented, and meet deadlines
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : PHL AIRPORT GROUP Job Type : Full-Time