Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Simulator Pilot Instructor Job vacancy in Dallas. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Simulator Pilot Instructor
- Conduct simulator phase of pilot flight instruction in compliance with AA Regulations, policies, procedures, and techniques.
- Provides specialized instructions and counseling to weak students.
- Makes suggestions through channels to enhance safety and efficiency.
- Ensures compliance with FAA and other applicable government requirements relating to training.
- Gives detailed briefings on all phases of flight simulator training.
- Obtains required training manuals, course materials, and supplies as necessary to conduct assigned training syllabus.
- Completes required training records and reports. Determines and reports on student progress and proficiency.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be evaluated and accepted by an instructor selection board made up of American Airlines management pilots or their designees.
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Prior to being considered a qualified instructor, the candidate must teach a qualification or continuing qualification simulator session observed by the Fleet Training Manager or his designee.
- After completion of instructor training, the candidate must demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Fleet Training Manager or a designated representative, a competent ability to perform all curriculum segments and associated duties of the training program currently assigned.
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time