Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW Headquarters Building, Check out this Senior Manager Job vacancy at DFW Headquarters Building. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager
- Develop standards and guidelines that communicate best practices, and workflows for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, repurposing, and retiring
- Develop success metrics for all digital channels and articulate outcomes to the organization to inform decision-making.
- Lead and administer our Newsroom, Intranet, Retiree Site, Email distribution, and new team member app.
- Guide users toward the best strategy and functionality for their communication needs.
- Implement standard design practices and train others to do the same.
- Apply expertise in agile ways to drive speed to market, product/service delivery, and project completion.
- Coach and mentor, a team of designers, providing ongoing feedback to help them build a design thinking mindset, strengthen their design techniques, and develop their business consulting, communication, and presentation skills.
- Build and implement product roadmaps driving superior and industry-leading digital experiences and business results on our channels.
- Partner effectively with internal and external partners in the execution of projects supporting the digital platforms.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5 years of experience in the airline industry with a fundamental understanding of operations
- 3 years of experience managing a team
- Comprehensive understanding of Web design such as WordPress, Jive, Unily, SharePoint, TeamSite,
- Google Flutter, etc., and development of best practices
- Solid understanding of content strategy
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time