Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Manhattan, Check out this inspection Line Maintenance Job vacancy in Manhattan. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Inspection Line Maintenance
- Creates and nurtures a diverse work environment
- Recognizes and encourages successful individual and team performance; establishes individual developmental plans
- Utilizes the skills, knowledge, and information available from resources (e.g., employees, customers, manuals, and other departments) to make timely, effective, and informed decisions
- Resolves conflict and takes appropriate action to prevent future occurrences
- Keeps team and self-aware of personnel, product, safety, regulatory, and technical requirements
- Supervises the team that audits completed tasks to ensure physical work accomplished matches the provided instructions
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years experience in supervising the accomplishment of Part 121 air carrier maintenance programs, Aircraft Training, Airbus Commercial Aircraft, Boeing Commercial Aircraft, Embraer Commercial Aircraft
- Prior leadership experience (e.g., supervisor, crew chief, community, organizational)
- Experience in using Operating Rhythm to monitor and improve organizational performance, with an emphasis on the ability to develop and implement shop-level metrics
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Manhattan Job Type : Full-Time