Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Springfield, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. On the morning of April 15, 1926, a young aviator named Charles A. Lindbergh stowed a bag of mail in his little DH-4 biplane and took off from Chicago for St. Louis. Later that day, he and two other pilots flew three planeloads of mail from St. Louis to Chicago.
Lindbergh was chief pilot of Robertson Aircraft Corporation, the second aviation company to hold a U.S. airmail contract, and one of the scores of companies that eventually consolidated to form modern-day American Airlines.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- The passport must not expire within the next 6 months. The ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada) and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
- Within the last five years, you cannot have been convicted of a criminal act that is considered to be an “indictable offense” in Canada: an “indictable offense” includes U.S. felonies and some misdemeanors.
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry, and/or a bandage.
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes.