Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Rockford, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer-focused, and professional. Listening, taking initiative, and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- The passport must not expire within the next 6 months. The ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada) and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry, and/or a bandage.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location.