Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Roanoke, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey.
We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer-focused, and professional. Listening, taking initiative, and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience. They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and before landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations)
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage before and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary