Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Palmdale, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer-focused, and professional. Listening, taking initiative, and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience. They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- The passport must not expire within the next 6 months. The ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada) and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must be able to provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- At Frontier Airlines, we do not allow any visible tattoos while wearing our Flight Attendant uniform, even if covered by makeup, clothing, jewelry, or a bandage.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location.