If you are looking for Jobs in Oxnard, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. On the morning of April 15, 1926, a young aviator named Charles A. Lindbergh stowed a bag of mail in his little DH-4 biplane and took off from Chicago for St. Louis.
Later that day, he and two other pilots flew three planeloads of mail from St. Louis to Chicago. Lindbergh was chief pilot of Robertson Aircraft Corporation, the second aviation company to hold a U.S. airmail contract, and one of the scores of companies that eventually consolidated to form modern-day American Airlines.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- If you possess a foreign passport, you must provide proof that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid passport to begin the interview process.
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to the Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines.
- Within the last five years, you cannot have been convicted of a criminal act that is considered to be an “indictable offense” in Canada: an “indictable offense” includes U.S. felonies and some misdemeanors.
- The passport must not expire within the next 6 months. The ability to travel in and out of the United States (including Canada) and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required. Passport Cards are NOT acceptable as they do not permit air travel to and from the United States. Your passport must be a passport booklet.
- Multiple piercings are not permitted while wearing the Flight Attendant Uniform.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed