Website American Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Edison, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. On the morning of April 15, 1926, a young aviator named Charles A. Lindbergh stowed a bag of mail in his little DH-4 biplane and took off from Chicago for St. Louis. Later that day, he and two other pilots flew three planeloads of mail from St. Louis to Chicago.
Lindbergh was chief pilot of Robertson Aircraft Corporation, the second aviation company to hold a U.S. airmail contract, and one of the scores of companies that eventually consolidated to form modern-day American Airlines.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and before landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products.
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage before and during the flight.
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies.
- Other duties as required.
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures.
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system.
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees.
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, reaching above shoulder level, and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items.
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and, deplaning.
- Conducts preflight safety checks of cabin emergency equipment.
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary.
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations).