Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs at John F Kennedy, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in John F Kennedy. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Manager
- CSMs must ensure a safe, high-performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching, and developing the front-line team members. You will be supporting your team’s effort by creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- CSMs must enable an environment that develops our front-line team members and fosters mutual respect, trust, responsibility, and core values while connecting people and improving lives during our day-to-day operations.
- Also, being energized by a fast-paced dynamic environment and passionate about safety, teamwork, leadership, and delivering a quality product to our customers, front-line, and vendors.
- This job is a member of the Airports Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Establishes and promotes effective relationships with team members that fosters compassion, authenticity, integrity, respect, and dignity
- Embrace the core values: (Passion, commitment, efficiency, reliability, dependability, optimism, honesty, positivity, and loyalty)
- Manage escalated service issues and be visible to your team members when problems arise
- Effectively allocates resources and provides appropriate support to enable teams to deliver on operational goals in a safe manner
- Ensure the ongoing safety and reliability of our operation by conducting self-audits, observations, root cause investigations, and other related safety engagements
- Promote effective communication among departments to engage our team to work together to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA) and ensure team members adhere to corporate policy/procedure
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : John F Kennedy Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time