Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Associate Engineer Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Engineer
- Collaborate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads, and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Administer and support production configurations, and policies and troubleshoot access control issues, including service vulnerability mitigation and Disaster Recovery planning/ testing
- Work on automation and containerization of the products
- Maintain knowledge of AD, Azure AD, authentication, authorization, MFA, and AD Federation Services.
- Onboarding applications into the Microsoft Directory services domain in production and non-production environment following established procedures
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 2 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
- 3 + years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.