Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Alliances Principal Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Alliances Principal
- Owns strategic partnerships with responsibility for operational, financial, and commercial components.
- Builds relationships with key individuals internally and externally with a focus on operating at all levels of partner airline organizations.
- Negotiates frequent flyer, interline, codeshare, prorate, and other commercial agreements that meet Alaska’s strategic objectives and financial goals. Ensures partnerships are sustainable and mutually beneficial.
- Drives strategy related to the development of partnerships including regular development and delivery of senior executive briefings in a manner that builds trust and drives strategic alignment.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to address the financial performance of partnerships.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Robust knowledge of alliance and partnership structures.
- Awareness of global development trends.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional analytical background with proven ability to navigate complex datasets.
- Strong communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening) with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both internal and external constituencies.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washingto Job Type : Full-Time