If You are Looking for Jobs in SANFORD, Check out this Facilities Manager Job vacancy in SANFORD. The East Coast Training Center (ECTC) Facilities Manager leads and oversees all operations of the Company’s facilities management function.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Facilities Manager
- Maintain facility schedule which includes all department classes, meetings, and events.
- Plan ECTC schedules and publish them on G4’s ECTC classroom and meeting room assignments page.
- Responsible for room / set up/ test equipment needed for upcoming classes/meetings/events.
- Provide guidance and support to all instructors, students, guests, visitors, vendors, etc.
- Facility and grounds upkeep including wiping down desks and chairs, pick up/empty trash receptacles, clear bugs, sweeping, maintaining signage, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Possess decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous airline experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 to field telephone calls regarding facility concerns.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : SANFORD, FL Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.