If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Crew Planning Supervisor Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Crew Planning Supervisor is responsible for supporting and supervising the daily tasks of Crew Planning Specialists and must have a detailed working knowledge of the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), Allegiant crew scheduling procedures and policies, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work with all levels of management.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Planning Supervisor
- Aid the Manager of Crew Planning and Line Training with recruiting and interviewing efforts for the Crew Planning Specialist role.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Crew Planning.
- Track and evaluate the attendance of Crew Planning Specialists on a weekly basis.
- Develop training materials and provide training for new employees within the department regarding their role, as well as organization policies and procedures.
- Assist with Crew Payroll when needed with research and communication to ensure crew pay is accurate.
- Manage crew headcount models and update them on a monthly basis.
- Meet with Flight Crew management and evaluate staffing levels and determine TDY and CCL offerings for a new bid month.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to function in a high-stress environment.
- Demonstrate conflict resolution skills.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to be discreet in matters of confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability and willingness to travel if required.
- Ability to function in a high-stress role and work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to display a high level of self-discipline and motivation as needed to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time