If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Safety (EHS) Specialist Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Specialist reports to the Manager of Environmental Health and Safety.
This position assists with the required oversight, management, reporting, and analysis for EPA, FAA (Hazardous Materials), FDA, OSHA, and USDA programs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Safety (EHS) Specialist
- Routine monitoring of all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, standards, and codes; notify management of any necessary changes.
- Assist with revisions of Allegiant manuals on a regular basis, ensuring they are compliant with applicable federal and state regulations.
- Conduct investigations and follow-ups of notices of non-compliance identified through internal or governing body inspections.
- Maintain injury information within the safety database and ensure OSHA Log accuracy.
- Facilitate the HQ Safety Committee meetings and communicate minutes to committee members and other applicable parties.
- Review training courses and content ensuring it complies with governing body regulations and Allegiant policies/standards.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time