If You are Looking for Jobs in HEBRON, Check out this Line Maintenance Manager Job vacancy in HEBRON. Supervises and oversees that all maintenance performed on company aircraft is performed correctly per applicable standards and regulations. Ensures facility is maintained in compliance with company and OSHA regulations. Assists the Manager of Base in managing the Maintenance operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Line Maintenance Manager
- Supports other maintenance base operations by taking into account Company-wide interests.
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of the OJT program.
- Determines job standards, and tests personnel productivity, safety habits, and workmanship.
- Trains and assists mechanics in proper procedures, methods, and practices to be followed in each respective duty.
- Supervises the mechanics in the handling and operation of shop equipment, ground equipment, vehicles, fuel dispensing equipment, and tools to assure equipment is used safely and kept in serviceable condition.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Flexibility to travel 20% of the time.
- Must possess the required tools.
- Able to work both in a team setting and individually.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a stressful environment.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : HEBRON, KY Job Type : Full-Time