If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Lead Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Maintenance Team Leader is an “Aircraft Technician” who leads other Technicians in their day-to-day maintenance duties.
This position is expected to perform the duties of a Maintenance Technician; assume the duties of the Maintenance Supervisor, as assigned, when the Supervisor is absent.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Maintenance Technician
- Laying out and assuming control of the quality and quantity of work assignments.
- Review the log book for each RON or idle (3 hours or more) aircraft at the base for open write-ups and currency of the Service Check.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Give on-the-job training instructions and information on job procedures, safety, and good work practices.
- Keep ERT, AWR, and SOJT-TtT certifications current.
- See that work is performed in a safe manner and in accordance with company policy, manufacturers’ manuals, and FAA requirements.
- Coordinate work and jobs in progress with oncoming mechanics during shift change.
- Ensure that paperwork, tags, etc., are properly filled out and signed, including tags for parts removed from the aircraft.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Education Details:
- Airworthiness Release (AWR)
- SOJT – Train the trainer (SOJT-TtT)
- Certification: Yes
- Certification Details: A & P license
- Engine Run & Taxi (ERT)
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time