If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Flight Crew Training Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Flight Crew Training Scheduling & Compliance Intern will directly support the flight crew training department, focusing on mid to long-term schedule planning, as well as daily scheduling operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Crew Training
- Document current departmental policies and procedures.
- Create and update weekly and monthly training reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of training scheduling tools.
- Identify trends in training data.
- Complete data entry into the crew management system (Merlot).
- Perform root cause analysis on scheduling errors.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current processes.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to understand collective bargaining agreements.
- Quick learner/team-oriented, attention to detail, and organized.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all organizational levels; business etiquette.
- Exercise good judgment and work well under pressure.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time